Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bad news announcement...






Hayley is taking a "personal finances" class this year as one of her math credits.



I'm gonna make her drop the class.



Why?



Because of this ...



"mom, I'm going to play my life safe"


me "what does that mean?"

"well, it costs a LOT of money to live out in that real world. rent, food,electric.. seriously - wow"

me "I've been telling you that for years"

"yeah, well ... I've decided that I'm NOT moving out of your house. Ever."



Uhhhh ... hmmmmm.... WAIT A FREAKING MINUTE!!!!

This. Is. Not. Good.

4 comments:

Ken and Kelly said...

Say it's cool and start charging rent ... :)

Shay Brackney said...

Had I had a personal finance class at her age I might STILL be home!

Natalie said...

Oh that is fun!

Robin said...

Oh now this is soo funny! But a real compliment to you my friend. Have fun with that;)