Sunday, September 5, 2010

Random text of the week ..


So last year I tried to do a random pic of the week.

I was just clearing out some texts in my phone and thought it would be pretty funny to have a 'random text of the week' this year.

Humor me. It might be fun ...

This week ... the lucky winner is Shami.

me "What theater?"

Shami "off 1-25 and Colorado"

me "is that the big one on the left?"

Shami "Yes, and that's what she said."

and later, after a fun-filled night ..

me "hey slut .. make sure to write an article about tonight cause it was bitchin"

Shami "You too. Don't forget Gay Bingo on Wed! So excited."

me "I'll wear my sluttiest outfit. Wait. Nevermind. I'll go naked."

Shami "Such a planner. If I'm still bleeding I'll be naked with a string. Like a pinata. Added fun. Beat me, that's what she said."


SMILE!! Cause life's too short not to ....


1 comment:

L2L said...

okay i think will be a blast!!!! i love your honest!!!