Sunday, March 17, 2019

November 2014

Enters November.

My birthday month.  Except I don't really dig birthday attention .... however, I do LOVE this crowd that celebrates my day with me ... blurry pics and all ...






Not sure why this delighted me so.  But here me and my pops are ... matching flannels and ripped jeans.


Why is my brother wearing a Chewbacca jacket?  I'd tell you except, again, this was five years ago and some things are sketchy in my memory.  Then again, it's not like when I look at these pictures it's shocking that's what he was wearing that night ...



Look at little Gwen.  She didn't like men when she was little (in fact ... terrified of my brother .. shocking) but she did like Jackson.  Heart eyes!!



On to some random November happenings ...

Eli's IG.  He's wearing wings.  And if you missed Red Bull's ads during that time, they advertised that Red Bull "gives you wings".  Well, here's Eli's take.







Friends, helping friends ...






I got the pleasure of watching little Gwen ... SHE'S JUST SO PRECIOUS!

Oh and also, she got my phone somehow and took a ton a selfies.  Not only is she adorable.  She's also iPhone savvy at such a young, tender age :)







More Nuggets material.  I will never run out of Nuggets photos ...






And look .... it's Thanksgiving already.  This year at my sister's.  And plenty of photos to solidify the love this family has ...























Gansta out ....

No comments: