Sunday, March 17, 2019

October 2014


Looks like October for Eli consisted of a ton of skating..   which honestly, is his world.  I love his world.  And his friends.  And how he thinks he's old enough to just stand around talking on his phone.  I mean, at 12 ... there's business to take care of ... 




 Long hair ... don't care.




Apparently these are called "shinners".  It's when you hit your shins so many times you just have knots in your legs.  Permanent kind of knots.  Like dents in his bones.  He's dedicated.


Also, when you skate a ton ... this is what every pair of shoes you own look like.  He blows out about a pair a month.  Who knew skateboarding was such an expensive sport.



Halloween 2104 I actually dressed up and got "out".  Not without a ton of convincing.  Vy had a volleyball fundraiser/Halloween party ... so dressed up we got.  Superhero's was the theme.  Chad from the gym (no, not a couple .. not a date ... he could be my son) agreed to go with but by the end of the night I stole his tie because I thought it looked better on me.  We also all decided to go to a haunted house afterwards and it had been YEARS since I've done that nonsense.  I strategically sandwiched myself in the middle of the group and stayed small.  *note, I have not participated in that behavior since.





Also these next two pics are just randoms.  My mom did a glow in the dark run with her friend and I think it's the cutest thing ever.  ALMOST as cute as little Gaius in his Halloween costume.  I mean LOOK at him! 



Peace out October ... 


No comments: