Saturday, January 5, 2019

September 2014

My friend Tina came to visit for a couple of days .... it's always tons of laughing and immature behavior when we get together.  That and forgetting things.  And losing things.  Our 1/2+1/2 a brain still equals 1/2.  I know, it's hard math.

We hung out.  Went to dinner.  Met Vy and went to the gay club.  Because what's better than a night out at the gay club when you're 40?  Question of the night "hey guys, do I look gay enough ... like does it look like I belong here?"








I also had a night out with Vy and Stacey at a place we thought would provide some atmosphere.  Viewhouse had just opened and we wanted to check it out.  Little did we know it was standing room only.  Little did any guys know, we were not interested in their phone numbers or drinks.  What we really wanted was food.  We stole a table and laughed about .... everything.  Then afterwards, we ate donuts in the car and laughed some more.  That was the cherry on top.




 Also, it's okay to take a bite out of every single donut to claim it as your own.




The boys got to meet their skate idol of the year.  Sean Malto.  He was in Parker at a skating event so I took both of them to watch the event.  It was really cool to watch J and E get so excited to meet a dude they looked up to.  He even signed their shirts and Jackson's iPhone.  I'm pretty sure this is the equivalent to a teenage girl meeting a famous singer.  Starstruck.  Bruh.











Next up, Joshua's bday.  Like #32 or 34 or 35 or something.  30's ... he's like in his 30's.  And he's a good looking kid.  Here are some blurry photos from that day because apparently I don't know how to take decent pics ...








And my boys.  They are even more good looking than my brother ...





xoxo

No comments: