Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dance dare ...


So here's how it started ...


OH YES THAT IS AN AWESOMELY AWESOME IDEA.

She conned her boyfriend Tristan to go with us as the filmer.

We started in Target.  But not enough people.  Made our way to Walmart.  Probably spent over an hour doing this.  I haven't laughed that hard in ... well .. a really long time.  Like tears of laughter.  Silent, very quiet tears of laughter.

First of all .. it looks easy.  Oh I tell you it is not.  For these reasons ...

1 - it's hard to get the nerve to actually follow through.  because what if you're caught?  what if .. what if .. what if ...  till you get over the what if ..

2 - it's hard NOT TO LAUGH.  Loudly.  I've never laughed so quiet in my entire life ..

3- dancing without music is much harder than it seems.  it's hard for me to dance WITH music ... but to get my funk on without a beat proved to be a task.

But we obviously figured it out.  Fast.

I will be doing this again with my girl.  I now find all kinds of opportunities to perform.  The gym ... the mall .. getting icecream .. volunteering at school .... but I don't often have a person to film.

Enjoy ... because WE DID!


1 comment:

Emile said...

That is SO AWESOME!!!! I love that you have the guts to do that.