Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Chopped


A sad day came for me .. just after school got out.

Eli "mom .. I want all my hair cut"

Jackson "me too"

WHA???!!!

No.  You aren't allowed.

Seriously?  Please mom ..

No.  I like your long hair.

C'mon mom.

Sheesh.  I love love love their locks.  But apparently .. they both decided it's time for a change.  I tried to have a reasonable convo with them "let's weigh pros and cons boys.  Long hair rocks.  The end.  Let's not cut" ... "mom .. don't use the word rock again"

Fine.

Eli before ...


and after ...


He looks so ... different.  Like older even.  I'm not sure what it is.  At any rate .. he's still a cutie.

Jackson before ...



and after ...


Again .. different.  Still pullin' off cool though Jackson.

You boys still ROCK ... even without your long hair!


2 comments:

Emile said...

Even David Lee Roth is sporting the short hair do these days. I'd say your sons wear it better than he does, though. Now he just looks like every old Jewish man with his short hair parted to the side and all. But your sons look just fine. Now if your daughter ever wants to do that, please PLEASE don't let her!

Natalie said...

Their long hair was pretty sweet, I dug it! Loved running my hands through it! But I must admit, they look pretty handsome with short dos. ; )