Thursday, June 28, 2012

From the rear ..


Snapshots of license plates that caught my attention ...

This one made me do a double take as I was walking out of the gym one day....  for obvious reasons.  Then I smiled.


I was having a bad evening .. looked up and saw this car in front of me.  Simple.  Made me smile...  



I was also in a bad mood one morning because I was in traffic.  And snow.  But this made me laugh.  An evil kind of laugh.  It came from my belly.  This person is obviously a mormon.  Please stop making it obvious.


And .. the inventor of the family people stickers is the millionaire I hate the most ... and then add insult to injury with the Mickey heads.  And go ahead and put names above the heads to make me want to slit my thighs.  


And good gracious people ... STOP ALREADY!  Star wars?? I tried to guess which family owned this van as I soaked in some rays at the pool.  My best guess was the mom with the visor ... one piece with long skirt ... rash guard shirt over that suit.  With the kids wearing life vests ... faces covered in white paste sunscreen wearing beach shoes.  Just guessing.  


Another one that really made me laugh was a mini cooper with plates that said "opnwide" ... I imagine this was a dentist.  But I was hoping it was an ob/gyn.  Because if I were a gynecologist .. it's DEFINITELY a personalized plate I would go for.

Keep entertaining me oh state of Colorado.... 


No comments: