Sunday, March 30, 2014

Randomness part 541


Pictures on my Iphone ...

I was without my car one day for some reason and had to drive Hayley's.  Which I found amusing.  Her bug. With subs.  I was kickin it... with daisies and Drake.


Colorado has awesome sunrises ..


I pulled into the garage one day and noticed this on top of the cooler.  It was a skin.  I thought squirrel.  I asked Jackson .. uh why is there a skin of a dead animal in the garage.  Ask Eli.  Okay .. Eli .. go.  Oh yeah .. me and my buddy shot a bunny.  And killed it.  And before you get all mad ... we did the right thing ..skinned it... and we fried it.  And we ate it.
Gulp.  And no more questions about that ...


Sophie spent the week with Hayley at school.  She came back with painted nails...


Jackson got a bunch of new snowboarding gear this season.  The goggles were his fav.  Clearly.  This is also a common site in the house ... Eli running from Jackson.  Laughing.  Then screaming.  Then crying.  Every time.




You know those mornings ... when you are looking for something.  And you can't find it.  And you are in a hurry.  And so you start just throwing things around like a mad person.  All the while thinking .. I am making a huge mess.  But I'll clean it up later because I don't have time right now.

Then later comes.  And you groan.  And try to remember what was so damn important.  Oh yeah .. a hair ribbon.  Yes.  That was worth it.


And my boys eat a lot.  A whole lot.  This is my least favorite chore.  Grocery shopping.  And putting it all away.  I spend 80% of my time at the store.  And probably 75% of our pay check on food.  


Keep calm.  And stop eating.  No.  Really.

No comments: