Thursday, May 22, 2014

Group messages ...

My family sends group messages all the time.

Some of us dig them.

A lot of others of us ... don't.

My sister in Montana begs to be taken out of them.  C'mon Jess .. your phone dying isn't a valid excuse.

My boys act like they are being tortured when they are included.  Eli has complete meltdowns over it.

Which all of that only encourages ... more.

My brother is also one of the guilty who LOATHE them.  

Which makes these texts so hilarious and worthy of recording forever.

Just an example of why a group message gets started ...


And enter Josh ...

He's started making these characters that talk.  
I think he's funny.
I think we are cut from the same mold.
(and his contact in my phone is Josh Mammoth ... bc he won't shave)










I like the mold.  

1 comment:

Natalie said...

They are seriously so much fun!