Monday, September 30, 2019

January 2015

Here we go again!

2015.

Another year.  More memories.  Working backwards.  But thank goodness I've got pictures to jog my memory.  I wonder what gets lost as I'm just able to blog photos.  What stories I have forgotten.  It makes me sad .... but at least I've got pictures.

So I'm going to make do with what I've got.  I can't believe I have let my blog go for this long.  But I can't look back.  Well, I can ... because I am .... looking back .... to record what I do have.

Onward!

January.  Let's see what was cooking back in 2015.  Pretty sure there was some good stuff.  Let's find it.

For starters, Colorado is still beautiful and makes my eyes happy.  A lot.  I've never seen so many stunning sunsets in my life since moving here.




Also, the boys still skate.  Still.  Still.  Still.  Although in the winter, they have to get more creative.  Like indoor skatepark and the basement.  Also, they still have pretty awesome hair.







Favorite texts from my sister.  Gwen loves me.  


Sophie is still very much loved. Notice how these photos of Eli in the basket were not taken at the same time ..





A list of things to grab from the store.  What's important for Eli ....


Hayley is living up in Greeley still ... but drops in for random visits and that makes my heart happy ...




Random texts between me and J 




This is how Eli eats brownies.  He's mine. 




Jackson taught me what the hole in the saucepan is for.  Mind blown.


January is my mom and sister's birthdays.  We celebrated at my house this year.  Kim came with Nick and Nick always makes me happy....  We did hair.  I became Elsa.  So did Sophie.  But look at Kim's. She wins.

















Also, Eli started his braces journey.  The consultation photo was taken by Eli.  I discovered it on my phone later .... thanks kid. 



As I look backwards at these photos and even photos I won't post that have nothing to do with family ... I awe at what's really important.  Yes, I have pics of when I personally would hang out with friends but as I go to actually record them, I don't feel the need.  What's really important are the people in these pics. My family. My kids.  Those memories is what it's all about.


No comments: