Monday, September 30, 2019

February 2015 Dad's Bday

I like to call this month, the month of my Dad.  His birthday is Feb 5th.  Always easy to remember for me for some reason.  Also known as Valentines month ... but that doesn't seem nearly as noteworthy as my pops.

His birthday celebration ....



I am going to call this birthday celebration the "birthday selfie".  As I tried to get a selfie with every family member attending.  It wasn't annoying, I'm sure, at all.












Also, these next pics made me laugh.  I had the boys go outside and smash their faces into the window.  Eli's subsequently became the lock screen of my cell phone.




Okay, and someone had this grabber toy.  I.  Couldn't.  Stop.  I sat in a chair in the corner and ever so carefully placed my family member's head inside the clamp.  Leave me be .... easily amused.


Can't help it if we have cool DNA.

No comments: