Monday, September 30, 2019

Feb 2015

So now for the REST of the month ...

I did get to go to a Nuggets game with a few of my besties ...

Vy.  Tracy.  Vanessa.

Pretty amazing night. Although I'm sure the Nuggets lost.  We might not even have noticed.






Fav of the night ... the photo bomber.



So I started a business with Bryan and here's the banner.  Renting trim machines.  Because, Colorado.  Only lasted about a year, but it was full of learning for me ... on several levels.



Also, there are parts of my internal makeup that feels super satisfied when I figure out how to fix things.  Maybe the pieces of me that wants to be independent, not needing to rely on other people to solve problems.  Hence, my toilet is completely torn apart, but I fixed it ... and I learned.




And here is Hayley.  With purple hair.  This girl could shave her head and still be beautiful.



Mostly I am not allowed to see the happenings of the boys on IG, but no worries because Hayley fills me in.  I love Jackson's insta name.  And his posts.  One of the funniest kids I know.  Rock on and be you kid.  




Here's what's up with Eli during this month.  Doing good things.  Like getting braces on.  Like skateboarding.  Like wearing jewelry that's left out ..






AND the start of me renovating the house ... jumping from room to room, in no particular order.  Just like my life. And yup, took out the old and installed the new microwave.  *pat on back.




No comments: