Tuesday, October 1, 2019

March 2015

March.

That time of year you think you're getting close to spring.  But Colorado is like ... nah, you can have more snow and cold.

March.

Let's just start out with this adorable little child.  My niece Gwen.




These are just small reminders that they actually love me ... I take it in any form I can get it.  



Oh Eli.  He's one of a kind.


 Colorado has the BEST sunsets.


So Jackson started running track.  He's good.  Really really good.  However, he gets so extremely nervous he usually throws up.  Either before or after a race.  When you're a sports mom, there are lots of games and practices you go to.  Hockey, basketball, football.  BUT when you're a track mom ... that's dedication.  Track.  Goes.  All.  Day.  Long.  You never know what time your stud might hit the track so you gotta be there all day long.  It's worth it.  The moment the gun goes off and he bolts, a surge of proudness runs from my head to my toes.
Did I mention he's good?  Not just cause he's my kid.  Just cause ... he is.




Family time in March.  Which means it's Travis's Bday!






A new park was built in Castle Rock and they made this mini incline.  So many stairs.  So out of breath.  But this is what Tracy and I do when we are feeling like we want a break from the gym.  




A few candid shots of me and the little chilling out in my bed one night.  I cherish these moments.  He will randomly climb in, be goofy, talk and talk and I wish these moments would last forever.






This dude right here is practicing for his drivers license and I will say I am the worlds WORST mom teacher.  I can't.  It's so stressful and I feel like I'm putting my life in danger each time we buckle in.  He is not amused at my constant LOOK OUT's.  


Just me and the oldest, #twinning


Again, it's just Eli doing his thing.  He loves crawling in my bed for some reason.  For a lot of reasons, I don't mind.



And also Eli ...





No comments: