Monday, December 6, 2010

Exhale


True to my word.

I went away for the weekend.

Hayley texted me a few times to tell me how much she hated me. I didn't respond.

I got a lot of questions as to why I'd want to go away alone.

Really?

Do you know how healing peace is?

Well ... it is.

Got a hotel. A nice one. By myself. Surrounded by white fluff. Bonus.. they didn't have any rooms when I showed up so they had to upgrade me to a one bedroom suite. Darn the bad luck.

I did this ...



until this happened ...


and a lot of this ....


while eating too much of this ...

all while cuddled up in this ...


Pretty much - me, myself and I had a blast. And my family survived. Quite well actually. Which means I need to do that a lot more ...


3 comments:

Shay Brackney said...

Good for you my friend! There's nothing like time away to heal the soul! I'm proud of you!

Robin said...

What a great way to 're-charge' my friend!!

Unknown said...

Yay for you! I could use one of those.